A 2-channel combination unit for therapeutic ultrasound and muscle stimulation. Microprocessor-controlled to provide interferential (4-pole), premodulated (2-pole interferential), medium frequency (Russian), EMS, high voltage, TENS, microcurrent and direct current (DC) waveforms. Allows clinicians to utilize up to 2 different waveforms using 2 channels simultaneously, choosing between several different amplitude modulation options such as surge, reciprocation and vector sweep.
- Offers 1 MHz and 3 MHz ultrasound using a dual frequency 5.5 cm2applicator. Optional 0.9 cm2 applicator at 1 MHz and 3 MHz is also available
- Interferential and premodulated waveforms offer frequency modulation as well as a static frequency option
- Provides both a membrane panel and a touch-sensitive screen, allowing clinicians to quickly set up 90 programmable treatments
- Can provide electrical stimulation only, ultrasound only and combination therapy
- A cart and a carrying case are available, allowing clinicians to easily take therapy to their patients
- Can be converted for use with 11 different languages
- Class II Medical Device: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner..