Both powerful and versatile, all channels of the Dynatron Solaris® Plus 719, 5 Ch. Stim/Ultrasound - TriWave & ThermoStim allow fully-independent treatment setups, offering 6 stim waveforms, Ultrasound and exclusive Combo Plus as well as the ability to add TriWave Light and ThermoStim options. The 719 includes the standard advantages of Dynatronics engineering, such as customizable treatments, electrode conductance meters, and the popular Target touchpad to move the center of interference directly to the site of the patient's pain. In addition the 719 has the option of battery operation, making the devices truly portable. Solaris Plus is covered by a 2-Year Warranty and backed by the best customer service in the industry. TriWave Light Probes/Pads, ThermoStim Probe, and Solaris Cart sold separately.
- Power and Flexibility: All channels allow fully-independent treatment setups, offering 6 stim waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Biphasic, Russian, Microcurrent, and Fixed Frequency IFC/Premod. The 719 also offers 3 Frequency Ultrasound and ComboPlus. In addition, the 709 has the option of adding TriWave Light probe and pads as well as the ThermoStim soft tissue mobilization probe. The 719 has the power to deliver up to 5 channels of stim plus Ultrasound, and either TriWave Light or ThermoStim - all at the same time. All of the Solaris Plus accessories are compatible with all Solaris Plus devices
- Electrotherapy Options: Solaris Plus delivers up to 6 Stim waveforms including: IFC, Premod, Biphasic, Russian, High Volt, Microcurrent, and Fixed Frequency IFC/Premod. Solaris Plus has the power to deliver up to 5 channels of Stim, and a complete line of optional accessories — all at the same time.
Target & Target Sweep: Solaris Plus’ unique TARGET feature produces a more effective interferential treatment by allowing the treatment to be focused precisely where it is needed. Simply glide your finger across the TARGET touch pad to move the center of interference to the site of your patient’s pain.
Impressively Simple: Even with nearly unlimited flexibility, setting up a treatment has never been easier. Some treatments can be set up in as few as two key presses. Treatment parameters are highly visible, easy to read, and changed at the touch of a fingertip
- Tri-Wave Light - Deliver any combination of 3-wavelengths of light (red, infrared, and blue) using the Tri-Wave Light Probe (DCP3) or 2 robust 5 in x 7 in Tri-Wave Light Pads (DLP3). Dual Light Pads allow for greater coverage of a joint, treatment of 2 separate areas simultaneously, and the ability to treat large areas.
- 3-Frequency Ultrasound: With the Solaris Plus you can select three different frequencies without changing the soundhead. The 2 cm2, 5 cm2, and 10 cm2 soundheads each operate at 1, 2, and 3 MHz, providing the greatest flexibility in depth of treatment
Light Therapy with TriWave (optional)
Deliver any combination of 3-wavelengths of light (red, infrared, and blue) using the Dynatron TriWave™ Light Probe or 2 robust 5″ x 7″ TriWave Light Pads. Dual Light Pads allow for greater coverage of a joint, treatment of 2 separate areas simultaneously, and the ability to treat large areas of the body when placed side-by-side.
The patented Dynatron ThermoStim Probe, an optional accessory to the Solaris Plus, is a soft-tissue mobilization tool that also allows a practitioner to deliver heat to enhance the effects of warming the fascia and soft tissue during treatment. Plus, the ThermoStim offers cold therapy in combination with electrical stimulation to provide desensitization and increase comfort to the patient while significantly reducing treatment times.
Multi-surface head with edges and corners optimizes ThermoStim transfer and tissue mobilization. Target temperature can be reached in less than 60 seconds (Heat max 112° F / Cold max 35° F).
- Dimensions: 18.5" width, 4" height, 12" depth
- Weight: 8.2 lbs
- Power Requirements: 100-240 V-50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 100W
- Fuse: 250V. T5AH high break
Call for Best Pricing - 866-425-3209