The Polar Care Wave combines motorized cold therapy with active compression in a compact and straightforward system as the ultimate home advantage for cold and compression therapy. The Polar Care Wave system is ideal for facility and home use. The Wave Unit moves from the hospital, physical therapy clinic, or athletic training room to the patient’s home with ease, extending the benefits of cold and compression. Designed and intended to help patients reduce pain and edema to speed recovery and reduce the risk for complications. Motorized cold therapy and compression devices, like Polar Care Wave, have helped decrease narcotic use post-operatively.
What does Open Box mean at Source Ortho?
- "Open box" at Source Ortho refers to an item shipped to a customer but returned as undeliverable by the carrier. Our team members may have opened the packaging to verify that the item is in good working order, and the item may have been repackaged if the original packaging was damaged. Still, the item itself will not have been used. In the case of package damage, Source Ortho will not replace damaged packaging unless the original packaging no longer provides adequate protection for the item inside. We will repackage the item if a product's packaging is too far gone to be salvaged.
The Polar Care Wave System treats post-surgical and acute injuries to reduce edema, swelling, and pain where cold and compression are indicated. The Wave system should be used by or on the order of licensed healthcare professionals in hospitals, outpatient clinics, athletic training settings, or home settings.
Features and Benefits:
- Single patient use facility-to-home unit
- Remarkably easy to operate
- No additional barrier needed
- Ice Bag Accessory is available for an easier way to refill the system
- Varied levels of cold + compression settings
- Y-adapter for bilateral usage
- Multiple pad configurations
- The compact design facilitates transport
- Hose-management storage system
- Whisper quiet pump technology encourages rest and recovery
- High-quality Breg Cold Compression Pads
- Class II 510(k) clearance
Adjustable compression therapy settings: regular, low, and off
Regular = 50 mmHg average peak compression
Low = 25 mmHg average peak compression
Adjustable cold therapy settings: regular, low, and off
Colder ≥ 45°F average operating temperature of the pad
Cold ≥ 50°F average operating temperature of the pad
Included In The Box:
- Breg Wave Cold Compression System
- Power Supply
- Instruction Manual
- Cold Therapy Pad (if selected from the dropdown menu)
Learn more about the benefits of cold compression therapy here.
Caution, Warnings, and Requirements:
Persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic diseases, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation should not use cold therapy unless specifically prescribed. Please consult with your healthcare provider. Please consult your doctor if you are Diabetic or suffer from poor circulation or neuropathic (nerve) disorders.
You must agree to the statement below before purchasing this product:
My physician has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this cold therapy product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by the use of this unit.SourceOrtho.net can provide general recommendations but cannot provide specific instructions as to the product's application or service. By clicking "Add to Cart," you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
Warranty and Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns. However, all units are fully covered under the 3-month manufacturer's warranty.
- Polar Pad Dimensions: