The home advantage for cold and compression. Combines motorized cold therapy with active compression in a simple and compact system.
The Polar Care Wave system is ideal for facility and home use. Polar Care Wave is easily transported from the hospital, physical therapy clinic or athletic training room to the patient’s home, extending the benefits of cold and compression.
The unit is designed to reduce pain and edema to optimize patient recovery. Motorized cold therapy and compression devices, like Polar Care Wave, have also been shown to decrease narcotic use post-operatively.
The Polar Care Wave System is intended to treat post-surgical and acute injuries to reduce edema, swelling, and pain where cold and compression are indicated. It is intended to be used by or on the order of licensed healthcare professionals in hospitals, outpatient clinics, athletic training settings, or home settings.
Features and Benefits
- Single patient use facility-to-home unit
- Remarkably easy to operate
- No additional barrier needed
- Ice bag accessory available for an easier way to refill system
- Varied levels of cold + compression settings
- Y-adapter for bilateral usage
- Multiple pad configurations
- Compact design facilitates transport
- System alone and system/pad combos available
- Hose-management storage system
- Whisper quiet pump technology encourages rest and recovery
- High-quality Breg Cold Compression Pads
- Class II 510(k) clearance
Adjustable compression therapy settings: Regular, Low and Off
Regular = 50 mmHg average peak compression
Low = 25 mmHg average peak compression
Adjustable cold therapy settings: Regular, Low and Off
Colder ≥ 45°F average operating temperature of the pad
Cold ≥ 50°F average operating temperature of the pad
|Caution, Warnings, and Requirements:|
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic disease, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider. Please consult your doctor if you are Diabetic or suffer from poor circulation or neuropathic (nerve) disorders.
You must agree to the statement below before purchasing this product:
- Polar Pad Dimensions: