Lightweight and Strong, with the perfect amount of flexibility.
This AFO is made from injection-molded polypropylene, making it lightweight, strong, and providing the perfect amount of flexibility. This drop foot AFO also provides dorsiflexion, which assists in correcting foot drop while walking. Variable thickness throughout the AFO provides strength: thicker on the vertical component for rigidity and thinner on the footplate for easy trimming. The anatomical design compensates for atrophy and avoids heel irritation. This foot drop splint is easily trimmed with scissors and (or) heat-moldable for a customized fit, accommodating most shoes.
- Made with strong, lightweight injection-molded polypropylene
- The variable thickness of the footbed provides strength and flexibility where needed
- Easily trimmed with scissors and (or) molded with a heat gun for a custom fit
- Two sizes accommodate most individuals - see size chart
- Drop foot secondary to stroke or peroneal nerve palsy
- Mild drop foot secondary to other neurological conditions
- The S/M has a shorter footbed and a narrower heel section
- The L/XL has a longer footbed and a wider heel section