Fast shipping within 1 business day. FDA Approved Appendix A Whitelist KN95 face masks for sale.
Our KN95 Face Mask is certified to standards similar to the EU FFP2 certification and the US N95 certified mask. Multi layer design for protection. PPE face masks for filtering particulate, viruses, and microbes. These KN95 face masks are included in the most recent CDC-FDA Emergency Use Guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment - Whitelist Appendix A updated Aug 2020.
Designed for comfort and ease of use with flexible elastic ear loops and an integrated flexible nose bridge to help ensure proper fit. The KN95 standard means these masks are effective against 95 percent of particles with a diameter of 0.3 microns or larger.
Properly worn masks can protect very well against PM10, PM2.5, and smaller particles. BFE>95% (Bacterial filtration efficiency)
KN95 VS SURGICAL FACE MASK: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
- An KN95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. Note that the edges of the respirator are designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth.
- A Surgical Mask is a loose-fitting, disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. Surgical masks are made in different thicknesses and with different ability to protect you from contact with liquids. A surgical mask may be effective in blocking splashes and large-particle droplets, a face mask, by design, does not filter or block very small particles in the air that may be transmitted by coughs, sneezes, or certain medical procedures.
- Want to learn more about the difference between KN95 and Surgical Face Mask? Read our Blog
Medical Grade Materials • Highly Efficient Filtration • Optimal Comfort
A KN95 Face Mask can help reduce exposure to biological substances, such as bacteria and viruses. However wearing a mask will not eliminate the risk of infection. It depends on the proper fit of the mask for the wearer.
A study published in 2008 showed that face masks were up to 80% effective in reducing transmission and infection from airborne virus. Link Here
- Environmental - The KN95 Face Mask can protect you from smoke, pollen, and pollution. The filter has an efficiency of above 95% at 0.3 pm particle size, normal pollen particles are about 10 - 1000 pm in size.
- Animal Allergens - The KN95 Face Mask can protect you from animal allergens. Efficiency of above 95% at 0.3 pm particle size, animal allergen particles are about 5 - 10 pm in size.
- Due to Health Regulations we are unable to accept returns on this item
- Need to order a larger supply? - Please contact our Sales Team via email email@example.com or phone
- Meets or exceeds CN Standard GB2626-2006. Filter at least 95% of airborne particles .3 microns or larger
- Included on the FDA Emergency Use Authorization List or FDA EUA list
- This is a KN95 mask NOT a N95 respirator
- Manufactured in an FDA Registered facility
- Appendix A: Authorized Imported, Approved Respirators
- Manufactured by Guangzhou Nan Qi Xing Non-Woven Co., Ltd Model KN-1
- Click here to view 3M's Technical Specifications for KN95 and N95
- The KN95 standard means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 microns
- This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. Change immediately if soiled with blood or body fluid.
- Due to safety concerns, personal protective equipment including face masks are NON-returnable.