A break through in the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, the JStim was developed with the indication of use for Osteoarthritis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Due to the unique combination of advanced electrotherapy stimulation,and compression, the JStim is likely to provide pain relief and overall improvement to one’s arthritic condition.
The Jstim is an advanced electrotherapy device that works in tandem with soft, multi-layer conductive fabric, and compression therapy wraps, allowing the silver garment electrodes to emit therapy directly into the target joint. These combined modalities are compressed against the treatment site using compression wraps, allowing the silver garment electrodes to emit therapy directly into the target joint.
It is safe, effective, and convenient to use your JStim at night while sleeping. The JStim is a cumulative therapy, and should be part of a therapy regimen for 6–12 months for optimal results.
The JStim 1000 Knee System utilizes a high-quality knee compression wrap and specific conductive silver fabric electrode patches that connect to the JStim stimulation unit.
The JStim works by sending tiny electrical signals to the joint, along with added compression. This may help relieve pain, increase blood circulation, and reduce symptoms associated with OA and RA.
The JStim has two modes of operation: DT (daytime) and NT (nighttime). The NT mode is the main treatment mode designed as a cumulative therapy program. The DT mode was designed to combat pain immediately. It is safe to use the DT mode as little or as much as needed. However, if you are seeking long-term results, you should adhere to a residual program on the NT mode.
- JStim - Advanced Arthritis Therapy System - FDA 510K Electrical Joint Stimulation Device
- The JStim Knee System utilizes a high-quality knee compression wrap and specific conductive silver fabric electrode patches that connect to the JStim stimulation unit
- Wraps are one-size fits most
- Two modes of operation: DT (daytime) and NT (nighttime)
- Safe, effective, and convenient to use your Jstim at night while sleeping.
- The Jstim is a therapeutic modality specifically designed to treat the Joint.
- Covered by medicare and medicare approved
HCPCS Code: E0672