The latest and greatest in cryotherapy, the IceMan® Classic3, helps reduce pain and swelling to speed up rehabilitation and the body’s natural healing process. The IceMan® Classic3 helps to provide extended cold therapy to aid in various indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. Featuring DonJoy’s patented recirculation technology, the IceMan® Classic3 provides consistent cool water distribution throughout the cold pad to aid in your cold-compression therapy.
The Classic Advantage
- Time tested with over 20-years of experience delivering industry leading cold therapy solutions
- Developed through direct customer interaction and feedback
Accessories & Parts
- Patented recirculation system helps deliver consistent cold therapy throughout the cold pad, eliminating freezing inlet temperatures
Patient Convenience and Ease-of-use
- Self-priming, plug-n-play operation
- Designed for easy portability and storage
- A complete line of cold pads to help deliver cold therapy to where it is needed the most
IceMan® Classic3 vs. Competitors:
As previously mentioned, the IceMan® Classic3 is manufactured with dual pump recirculation technology. This technology allows constant water recirculation to ensure that the patient receives continuous cold therapy and consistent cold water distribution throughout the cold pad. Other cryotherapy versions restrict or pinch water flow to the cold pad, causing variable flow rates and inconsistent cold pad temperatures.
- Unlock the lid by rotating the handle forward.
- Add ice to the fill line inside the device.
- Add cold water to the fill line.
- With the handle in the forward position, place the lid on the device. Press the lid down while rotating the handle up and back to latch closed
- Connect the IceMan CLASSIC3 hose to the cold pad hose. To ensure a reliable connection, “snap” or “click” hoses together into place so that the fit is tight and snug.
- To turn the device on: insert the cord into the connection port on the back of the device and plug the power supply into the wall outlet.
Not sure which Cold Therapy Unit is right for you? Find the best Cold Therapy Machine for you here.
What's In The Box:
- DonJoy Iceman Classic3 Unit
- Power Supply
- Instruction Manual
- Cold Therapy Pad (if selected from dropdown menu)
|CAUTION, WARNINGS, and Requirements:|
Cryotherapy should not be used by persons with Diabetes, Raynaud's or other vasospastic disease, cold hypersensitivity, or compromised local circulation. Please consult with your healthcare provider. Please consult your doctor if you are Diabetic or suffer from poor circulation or neuropathic (nerve) disorders. THIS DEVICE CAN BE COLD ENOUGH TO CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY.
You must agree to the statement below before purchasing this product:
Warranty and Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we are unable to accept returns. However all Classic Coolers are fully covered under the manufacturer's 12 month warranty.