The Hausmann Torque Therapy Table is designed to aid in stretching, muscle isolations, joint distraction, manual spinal manipulation, and orthopedic special testing.
Available in Natural Oak Laminate and Wild Cherry Laminate. The Laminate advantage guarantees durability, scratch & dent resistance, and ease with disinfecting.
- Lumbar Traction
- Cervical Traction
- Stretching and more
- Designed to aid in stretching, muscle isolations, joint distraction, manual spinal manipulation, and orthopedic special testing
- Twelve strategically placed vertical bolster holes allow for hundreds of combinations and manipulation possibilities
- Includes: four 12" tall bolsters (two 6" round and 3" round)
- 600lb weight capacity
- Natural oak, high pressure laminate legs, aprons, and H-brace
- 1.5" reversible blue vinyl coated high-density mat measures 78"Lx 30"W
- Full length shelf for storage of bolsters when not in use
- Legs have protective black vinyl scuff caps
- Patent pending design
- MODEL #: 4286
- LENGTH: 78"
- WIDTH: 30"
- HEIGHT: 31"