Sturdy Closed-End Oak Training stairs from Hausmann are built to last. The Hausmann Closed-End Training Stairs descend from only one end. Anti-slip material adhered to risers. Features four 6 in x 30 in risers. Top platform measures 24 in x 30 in. Measures: 30 in (w) x 52 in (l). Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
Hausmann Closed-End Training Stairs Features:
- Handrails enclose platform.
- (4) 6” high x 30” wide steps.
- Platform is 30” wide x 24” deep x 24” high.
- Requires 9 ft. minimum ceiling.
- Handrails and uprights are satin finished premium hardwood and shipped R.T.A.
- Handrails are ergonomically designed for comfortable grip and ease of use.
- Stairs are finished in Natural Oak laminate with “anti-slip” safety treads on all steps and platform.
- BriteStep™ has Yellow Hi-Visibility, Hi-Impact 3mm edging for enhanced safety & durability
- Standard Freight Delivery Charge $150