Provides electrotherapy and ultrasound therapy in a single, state-of-the-art unit that is as adept on the go as it is in the clinic. Intelect Transport 2 2 Ch Combo Unit features a unique design that allows use on many surfaces such as tabletop, therapy cart, or mobile. A lightweight design, battery-powered option allow you to conveniently "take the clinic out of the clinic." 5cm² soundhead included with the unit with the ability to provide electrotherapy treatment. Now with five standard waveforms on board: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, VMS.
The Intelect Transport 2 line of electrotherapy products provides the reliability and value that only a Chattanooga product can offer. The lightweight, durable design and battery powered option provide the versatility needed to treat your patients and athletes in any professional environment.
Based on decades of experience from the original Intelect Transport line, Intelect Transport 2 is easy and intuitive to use and includes all of the essential features needed to get your patients moving.
What is VMS?
VMS is short for Variable Muscle Stimulation and is a patented Chattanooga feature. VMS achieves a stronger muscle contraction while increasing patient comfort and decreasing fatigue.
Special Launch Pricing Available: CALL US FOR BEST PRICE OR REQUEST A QUOTE 866-425-3209!
FREE SHIPPING | 2-YEAR WARRANTY ON UNIT | 1-YEAR WARRANTY ON APPLICATOR SOUND HEAD
- Ergonomically designed Sound Head Applicators in a variety of sizes (2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²)
- NEW Five standard waveforms on board: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, VMS
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Ten user-defined memory positions for User Protocols
- All Sound Head Applicators are interchangeable with Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers
- Watertight sound heads for use in underwater therapy
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Symptomatic relief of chronic, intractable pain
- Post-traumatic acute pain
- Post-surgical acute pain
- Muscle re-education
Application of therapeutic deep heat for the treatment of selected sub-chronic and chronic medical conditions such as:
Relief of pain, muscle spasms and joint contractures that may be associated with conditions such as:
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Bursitis with slight calcification
- Soft tissue injuries
- Shortened tendons due to past injuries and scar tissues
- Relief of sub-chronic and chronic pain and joint contractures resulting from:
- Capsular tightness
- Capsular scarring
- Chattanooga Intelect Transport 2 Combo unit
- Mains Power Cord
- 1 - 5 cm² Sound Head Applicator
- 1 - Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1/2
- 4 - Dura-Stick Plus Electrode 2” round
- 1 - CD of User Manual PDF
FDA Cleared Class II Device 510K K040285. The Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Combo Electrotherapy Unit is a Professional Therapy device. To purchase this device you must be a Healthcare Provider or Reseller. These units are non-returnable. The units are covered under a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. 1 year for ultrasound applicator head.FDA Cleared Class II Device 510K K040285. The Chattanooga Intelect TranSport 2 Ultrasound Unit is a Professional Therapy device. To purchase this device you must be a Healthcare Provider or Reseller. These units are non-returnable. The units are covered under a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. 1 year for ultrasound applicator head.