For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table. These treatment tables are what put Armedica on the map... strong, stylish and affordable.
Armedica Bariatric Hi-Lo Table Features:
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- 1.75" Firm density foam tops
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- 4 Caster Base with 4″ Total Lock ball bearing casters
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
- Footswitch control
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise)
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- 500 lb Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise)
Top Section: Two Piece
Head Section: One Section
34″ x 27″. Raises 75 degrees. Contoured face / nose opening.
Body Section: 34″ x 49″
Lifting Capacity (lbs): 500 lbs.
Available for bariatric patients.
Heavy duty steel tube Hi Lo control allows adjustment of the table height while keeping both hands on the patient and both feet on the floor. The control is designed to allow easy access from anywhere around the table without disrupting the treatment.
Minimum Height : 18″
Maximum Height : 37″
Heavy-duty vinyl with bacterial protection.