IceMan CLEAR3 Cold Therapy Unit
DonJoy IceMan CLEAR3 Cold Therapy Unit
DonJoy IceMan CLEAR3 provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients and medical practitioners to easily manage post-operative pain and swelling. The IceMan CLEAR3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling and speeds up rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. It utilizes DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop circulations system, maintaining consistent and accurate temperatures.
- Time-tested with over 15 years of experience delivering industry-leading cold therapy solutions
- Developed through direct customer interaction and feedback
- Patented semi-closed loop recirculation system delivers consistent cold therapy throughout the cold pad, eliminating freezing inlet temperatures
Patient Convenience and Ease-of-Use
- Clear cooler design for easy refill indication
- Includes power supply
- Self-priming, plug n’ play operation
- Designed for easy portability and storage
- Cold Therapy Return Policy
- A complete line of cold pads to deliver the cold therapy to where it’s needed the most
- Universal Pad can be used as Alternative to McGuire Knee Wrap - McGuire has Open Patella, Universal Pad functions as a Closed Patella Knee Wrap
Please read carefully before purchasing
By purchasing this system, you certify that you are a qualified medical professional or currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed a Cold Therapy product. You agree to read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. You understand that the user will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. You agree to contact a physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this device. You understand that Source Orthopedic is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, Source Orthopedic cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Warranty And Return Information: Cold Therapy Returns
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns on this product. Defective units are covered under the manufacturer's warranty and a warranty replacement will be issued.
Manufacturer's Warranty: Unit: 6 months; Wraps: 1 month
DonJoy Warranty Helpline: 800-336-6569 If your device, pad, or part is malfunctioning, or leaking, Source Ortho will gladly replace it with the same new, unused device, pad, or part within the warranty period. For more details and specifics to each manufacturer's unique expressed and implied product warranties, please contact the manufacturer directly. Please contact Source Cold Therapy (866-425-3209) with questions or comments regarding our cold therapy return policy.