Quiet, Powerful, Lightweight, and Rechargeable - The BodyPro Percussion Massager relieves muscle stiffness and soreness, increases circulation and range of motion while improving the overall health of the body's soft tissue.
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax (except in SC)
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Made with YOU in Mind
The BodyPro features a 105° tilted handle to help extend your reach towards your mid-back region. At 2.2 lbs. it's the lightest professional massage gun on the market. The rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery lasts up to 4 hours per charge with five speed settings that allow you to find just the right amount of power to tackle any stubborn areas.
What Makes BodyPro Better
- 5 speed settings deliver up to 3200 percussions per minute
- 4 interchangeable head attachments
- Includes Deluxe Hardshell travel case to store your BodyPro and all the attachments - $30 Value
- 105° tilted handle for extended reach
- High-torque motor with QuietPulse™ technology
- Lightweight (2.2 lbs), lightest professional massage gun on the market
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (Up to 4 hours of use per charge)
Learn More about the BodyPro at Bodypro.us
UPHOLD YOUR WARRANTY
To uphold your warranty, we ask for you to create an account during your purchase. If you have already purchased and need to create an account please use the same email you used in your order at Source Ortho
(866) 425-3209 | firstname.lastname@example.org
IF WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE, THIS PRODUCT FAILS DUE TO A DEFECT IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP, SOURCE ORTHO WILL REPLACE THE PRODUCT, OR NECESSARY COMPONENTS, FREE OF CHARGE.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
(b) units subjected to unauthorized repair;
(c) units not used in accordance with BodyPro care instructions;
(d) damage exceeding the cost of the product;
(e) deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
(f) failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Some states and countries do not allow a limitation of damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. This warranty guarantees specific legal rights, and but other rights may vary from country to country and from state to state. This warranty service is available through the operating policies and procedures of Source Ortho. This warranty is initiated and executed by Source Ortho