This moist heat therapy unit from Whitehall holds up to 12 heat packs. It is the perfect fit for high traffic sports medicine training rooms, physical therapy clinics, and other healthcare environments where heat packs are used extensively to treat muscle soreness and pain.
Whitehall Thermalators maintain a constant water temperature and come standard with exposed heating elements. The Thermolator brand is known for comfortable and effective moist heat therapy. Thermolator heating units are designed for easy cleaning and safety.
The tank body, lid, bottom and tank housing for this heating unit are all made from type 304 stainless steel for years of trouble-free use. The color coded Thermal-Packs that are made to be used with this heating unit fit onto a sturdy stainless steel, vinyl coated wire rack.
WHITEHALL THERMOLATOR T-12-M 12-PACK MOBILE MOIST HEAT THERAPY UNIT FEATURES:
- Inside the unit is a heating element and temperature sensor.
- Units have a snap-off thermal protector to prevent overheating.
- A drain valve located on the back of the units makes them easy to clean.
- Mobile units feature heavy duty casters.
- This mobile unit has a capacity to heat twelve standard size (TST1) hot packs.
This product is intended for use in Podiatry, Hand Therapy, Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Chiropractic, Spa, Home Consumer, Long Term Care.
The Thermolator T-12-M has the following technical certification(s): UL, CSA, MET, CE