Total Gym Elevate Pull-Up
The ELEVATE Pull Up is built on an adjustable incline allowing users to select a percentage of their own bodyweight to pull. With seven incline levels to select from, this unique station rivals most lat machines by allowing users to lift anywhere from 35 percent to 65 percent of their own bodyweight.The incline design also permits anyone to do a plyometric or one-arm pull-up and engages all the muscles of the upper body to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall strength.
Unlike back machines and lat machines, which focus on a particular muscle or muscle group, the ELEVATE Pull Up engages all the muscles of the upper body to efficiently and effectively enhance muscle definition and improve overall strength.
Using a percentage of a person’s own bodyweight rather than counterbalance assistance, the ELEVATE Pull Up is the only assisted pull up machine that allows for plyometric movements.
|Benefits for the individual exerciser:||Training applications and biomechanics:|
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 33 inches [840 mm]
- In Use: 70” x 45” x44” [L/W/H] (1.8m x 1.1m 1.1m)
- Floor Space (area): 16 Square Feet [1.5 Square Meter]
- Maximum user weight capacity: 400 lbs [181 Kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight: 120 lbs [55 Kg]
- Glideboard: Synthetic leather covered foam