Swede-O Thermoskin Knee Wrap
Designed with an adjustable hook & loop closure to allow for greater comfort, ease of use and compression variation. Ideal with people with Arthritis, swollen knees and/or fluid on the knee. Helps reduce arthritic knee pain with heat therapy and light compression. Thermoskin combines compression, support and naturally generated body heat for therapy and pain relief of sports injuries, Arthritis, RSI and more.
Thermoskin Support Technology
The application of prolonged heat to the affected area is a simple and rapid form of treatment. Only Thermoskin has been clinically tested to increase skin temperature and subcutaneous (below the skin) temperature by up to 3°F.
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling.
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with injuries, Arthritis and RSI (Repetitive Stress Injuries)
For Prevention, Treatment and Rehabilitation:
- Prevention - Thermoskin may be worn prior, during and after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries.
- Treatment - Thermoskin is a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to treat soft tissue injuries.
- Rehabilitation - Thermoskin is an important component in injury rehabilitation. Wearing Thermoskin allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, layoff and overuse injury.
Only Thermoskin Thermal Supports contain the exclusive Trioxon® lining. This is the secret to Thermoskin's comfort and effectiveness. Trioxon's advantages include:
- Captures your natural body heat for therapy and pain relief.
- Allows your skin to ventilate and remain comfortably dry.
- Corkscrew shaped fibers lift perspiration away from the skin.
- Provides a free flow of air.