The Swede-O Thermoskin AFG Stabilizer is ideal for Diabetes, Arthritis and Raynaud's Disease, ankle suppport and other indications. Maintains elevated skin temperature while still allowing skin to ventilate for long-term user comfort. Includes medial and lateral stabilizers and elastic strap for greater support of weak ankles. Non-slip safety sole rubber grip bottom helps prevent slipping.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed to assist in pain relief from Diabetes, Arthritis and Raynaud's Disease.
- It has the additional behefit of a Velcro closure for ease of application and adjustable compression.
- Thermoskin increases elasticity of muscles, tendons and ligaments to reduce the risk of injury when under stress and strain.
- Clinically proven to increase surface skin and subcutaneous temperature between 2-3 °F, the optimal level to make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic to provide optimal muscle function.
- The patented Trioxon lining is a series of soft spirals that stimulate the skin to help create heat required for healing. The small fibers in Trioxon lift moisture away from the skin while the knitting process holds air inside the pile to allow the skin to ventilate.
- The Trioxon lining creates a micro climate that allows your skin to ventilate and remain well oxygenated for hours of continuously comfortable wear.