Theramax Cold Therapy System provides controlled hot or cold therapy for extended periods, allowing it to meet a variety of indications and protocols to help patients and practitioners manage pain and swelling.
Features and Benefits
- Portable and lightweight
- See through design for easy fill indications
- Plug and play make operation simple
- Cold Pad delivers therapy where needed.
- Not recommended for Post Surgical Use
What's in the Box
- 1 Hot/Cold Therapy Unit
- 1 Connector Hose
- 1 Universal Pad with straps
- 1 AC Power adapter
- 1 Instruction Manual
- Six months Unit
- Three months Universal Pad
Redesigned for 2019 with a stronger motor to improve water flow and a new universal therapy pad that improves comfort and enhances durability
Cold therapy parts come in contact with water which may contain bacteria that can come in contact with skin/incisions. By regulations, we cannot accept returns on cold therapy units/parts. However, if there is a problem with the operation and the unit is still under warranty.