SportsArt rehab treadmills are designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy markets and come loaded with unique features, programs and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively.
- ECO-DRIVE™ motor uses 32% less energy than traditional motors while still delivering 5.0 HP of performance
- Equipped with medical/rehab specific features: a 3% decline to 15% incline range and reverse speed up to 3 MPH
- MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty
- Meets UL requirements for current leakage in medical settings
- Large 22” x 62” belt provides ample running space and is constructed from carbon-weave, low friction material
The SportsArt T655MS Medical Line Treadmill was designed especially for physical therapy and rehabilitation, the SportsArt Medical Line Treadmill features extra-long handrails for unrivaled support and security. Enjoy a seamless, reliable workout with the extra wide running belt, cushioned with patented MyFlex Plus technology designed to absorb up to 30% more shock than regular pavement. This medical treadmill comes with a wide range of functions to help users recover their full mobility including; 16 workout modes to target key areas and muscle groups. SportsArt T655M Medical Line Treadmill Features: 16 workout modes 9 feedback modes Long rails for extra support MyFlex Plus deck cushioning offers 30% more shock absorption Eco-Drive motor uses up to 32% less energy Sturdy medical handrails Optional wired controller Contact and telemetry heart rate monitor Dual USB device charging Self-lubricated multi-ply belt with carbon fibre weave Forward and reverse speed options SportsArt T655M Medical Line Treadmill
- Overall weight: 350 lbs
- Dimensions: 87 x 38 x 57"
- Running surface 62 x 22"
- Incline range: -3% to 15% -
- Speed 3 to 12mph
- Motor 5 HP AC Servo drive motor
- Maximum user weight: 350 lbs
Fixed commercial freight $295