Spirit MU100 Upright Ergometer Bike
The Spirit Medical Systems Group bike ergometers are intended to be used in aiding in the physical rehabilitation process for patients with orthopedic and neurological problems. Also used in sports medicine, wellness and general conditioning programs.
Typical applications for this product are:
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee / hip / ankle surgery
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise
Unique uses for the Spirit MU100:
- Adjustable crank allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 15 degrees to full range
- Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal stroke. Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs
- Work range up to 750 watts (60 rpm) when level settings are at 15 watts per level
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap