Mettler Sonicator 940 Plus, 4-channel with 1&3 MHz ultrasound
- Microprocessor-controlled, 4-channel combination device.
- Combines 1 MHz and 3 MHz ultrasound with 8 treatment waveforms: interferential, premodulated, medium frequency (Russian), EMS, high voltage, TENS, microcurrent and direct current (DC).
- All waveforms available on all 4 channels.
- Dual-frequency 5.5 cm2, 1 MHz/3 MHz applicator comes standard.
- Membrane panel and backlit LCD touch panel allow clinician to set up treatment parameters quickly.
- Touch screen interface.
- Has 61 preset programs and space for 80 user-defined programs.
- Optional 0.9 cm2dual-frequency applicator is available.
- Can be converted for use with 11 different languages.
- Includes 2 year warranty on unit.
- Includes 1 year warranty on applicators and cable.
- Size: 13.6" x 10.5" x 4.9".
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Class II Medical Device: Fedral law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licenseed practitioner.