Both powerful and versatile, all channels of the Dynatron Solaris Plus 718 allows fully-independent treatment setups, offering 6 stim waveforms, Ultrasound, and exclusive ComboPlus™ technology as well as the ability to add TriWave Light and ThermoStim options. The 718 includes the standard advantages of Dynatronics' engineering, such as customizable treatments, electrode conductance meters, and the popular Target touchpad to move the center of interference directly to the site of the patient′s pain. In addition the 718 has the option of battery operation, making the devices truly portable. Solaris Plus is covered by a 2-Year Warranty and backed by the best customer service in the industry. TriWave Light Probes/Pads, ThermoStim Probe, and Solaris Cart sold separately.
Dynatron Solaris Plus 718 - 3 Ch. Stim/Ultrasound - TriWave & ThermoStim Options Features:
- Power and Flexibility: All channels allow fully-independent treatment setups, offering 6 stim waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Biphasic, Russian, Microcurrent, and Fixed Frequency IFC/Premod. The 718 also offers 3 Frequency Ultrasound and ComboPlus. In addition, the 718 has the option of adding TriWave Light probe and pads as well as the ThermoStim soft tissue mobilization probe. The 718 has the power to deliver up to 3 channels of stim plus Ultrasound, and either TriWave Light or ThermoStim - all at the same time. All of the Solaris Plus accessories are compatible with all Solaris Plus devices.
- Impressively Simple: Even with nearly unlimited flexibility, setting up a treatment has never been easier. Some treatments can be set up in as few as two key presses. Treatment parameters are highly visible, easy to read, and changed at the touch of a fingertip
- Ultrasound: The Dynatron Solaris Plus Devices are the only Ultrasound devices in the industry offering 1, 2, and 3 MHz frequencies for the greatest flexibility in depth of treatment. Soundheads are available in 2 cm
- Tri-Wave Light: Deliver any combination of 3-wavelengths of light (red, infrared, and blue) using the Tri-Wave Light Probe (DCP3) or 2 robust 5 in x 7 in Tri-Wave Light Pads (DLP3). Dual Light Pads allow for greater coverage of a joint, treatment of 2 separate areas simultaneously, and the ability to treat large areas.
- Dimensions: 18.5" (47 cm) width, 4" (10.2 cm) height, 12" (30.5 cm) depth
- Weight: 8.2 lbs (3.7 Kg)
- Power Requirements: 100-240 V-50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 100 W
- Fuse: 250 V. T5AH high break
Call for Best Pricing - 866-425-3209