Saunders Cervical Traction
The Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide safe and effective traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and comes ready to use.
Designed with your utmost comfort and rehabilitation in mind. This compact and lightweight device effectively stretches and re-aligns the neck and spine with assistance of a pump to achieve the perfect traction specific to your preferences. This device is entirely user-controlled with an easy-read gauge measuring units in both pounds and kilograms, as well as 3 adjustable angles (15, 20 and 25 degree angles); ensuring a personalized healing experience for each patient. The device comes already assembled and no further assembly is needed.
Multi-Unit Discounts available - Add to Cart or Request a Quote!
- Safe: a physical therapist recommended and proven aide in rehabilitation with or without surgery
- Effective: customers feel results within days of beginning their home treatment with Saunders Cervical Traction Device
- Easy to Use: the device comes with 3 adjustable angles, an easy-read gauge, and a hand-held pump; making it user friendly for all.
- No assembly required due to the device’s integrated design
- Handheld pump with pressure relief valve increases or decreases traction force
- Applies up to 50 pounds of traction force
- Neck wedges adjust to any neck size with the turn of a knob on either side of the device
- Built-in angle adjustment with the options for 15 degrees, 20 degrees and 25 degrees
- No wire extension loop
- Includes removable head strap sleeve, carrying case, and a user's guide
- Dimensions: 11" x 15"
- Weight: 9lb
Manufacturer Suggested Code:E0849-Saunders
Neck Traction Equipment, Cervical, Free-Standing Stand/Frame, Pneumatic
Disclaimer - By purchasing this product I certify that the below statement(s) is/are true.
My health care provider has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this cervical traction product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit.
By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped. This item is covered under a one year manufacturer's warranty. If there is a warranty issue, a replacement part or unit will be issued - no refunds will be given for warranty issues. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.