Saunders Cervical Traction Device with Case
The Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide safe and effective traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and comes ready to use.
- Safe: a proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Effective: a cost effective option to continuous clinical care
- Easy to Use: a portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Handheld pump with pressure relief valve increases or decreases traction force
- Neck wedges adjust to any neck size with the turn of a knob
- Includes removable headstrap sleeve for added comfort, carrying case, and user's guide
- Integrated Design - No assembly required!
- Built-in angle adjustment
- No wire extension loop
- 15 degrees, 20 degrees, 25 degrees
- Measures 15" x 11"
Disclaimer - By purchasing this product I certify that the below statement(s) is/are true.
My health care provider has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this cervical traction product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit.
By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped. This item is covered under a one year manufacturer's warranty. If there is a warranty issue, a replacement part or unit will be issued - no refunds will be given for warranty issues. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
Benefits of Saunders Cervical Traction:
A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Saunders Cervical traction forces are directed to the back of the head to prevent compression of the TMJ
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
Effective Saunders Neck Traction
A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
- Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- Patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance
Easy to Use
A portable treatment solution for neck traction that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Patented self-adjusting Saunders neck traction wedges ensure a perfect fit
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism
- Quick and simple patient set-up enables cervical traction without assistance
For Warranty Coverage, patient must have Order/Prescription from Doctor or Physical Therapist - 12 month manufacturers warranty
Returns can not be authorized or accepted on this item due to the medical nature of the product. Warranty Service Only