This tall cam walker boot provides optimal support while incorporating unique features specifically designed to provide superior patient fit and comfort. The rocker bottom walking base is specially designed to be low profile and wide to promote a natural and stable gait. In the event of swelling, the easy-to-use, adjustable hook and loop straps allow this boot to fit the contours of the leg while reducing pressure at the injury site. The unique shock absorbing sole of the ComfortLand Cam Walker boot minimizes the impact on the heel while walking, preventing further irritation of injuries.
- Contoured strut design allows the walker frame to conform to the patient's anatomy, ensuring a better fit.
- Unique, shock-absorbing sole reduces the impact of heel strike during ambulation, minimizing further irritation to the injury site.
- Low-profile, rocker bottom is specially engineered to help promote a natural, stable gait.
- In the event of swelling, the easy-to-use, adjustable hook and loop straps allow this boot to fit the contours of the leg while reducing pressure at the injury site.
- Universal design fits the right or left foot and features a soft, washable liner.
Indications for Use
- Soft tissue injuries.
- Grade 2 and 3 sprains.
- Stable fractures.
- Post-operative use.
- Trauma and Rehab.
- Size Chart: