Ideal for improving range of motion after knee, hip, or ankle surgery. The Philips Medical 7.0R Recumbent Bike allows for patients to perform cardiovascular exercise while warming up for physical therapy sessions.
Unique uses for the Philips Medical 7.0R Recumbent Bike:
- Adjustable crank allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 15 degrees to full range
- Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal stroke. Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs
Philips Medical 7.0R Recumbent Bike Features:
- Work range up to 750 watts (60 rpm) when level settings are at 15 watts per level
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap