The Maxtrax Diabetic Cam Walker Boot from ProCare is designed with a wider foot bed for increased stability and a soft nylon/foam liner with no seams in critical post-surgical areas, Tri-laminate insole is designed with Impax™ Grid technology to re-distribute load away from ulcers with removal of Impax foam blocks Low profile, rocker bottom cushioned outer sole for shock absorption, Optional Toe Cover and a set of Upright Pads for additional patient Comfort, Ideal for replacement of total contact casting; treatment of pre-ulcerative or ulcerative conditions of the plantar surface of the foot; charcot foot.
Diabetic Cam Walker Boot Features:
- Wide Walker brace footbed for increased stability
- Soft liner with no seams in critical areas
- Simple to remove or replace Impax™ foam blocks
- Plastazote foam has low shear and is simple to clean and maintain
- Impax™ Grid technology redistributes load away from healing ulcers while allowing for a continuous plantar surface
- Size Chart: