Buy KN95 face masks online that are CN certified, genuine, and made following industry standards. 5-ply foldable KN95 masks have up to 95% filtration efficiency of non-oily suspended particles of 0.3-micron levels. Ideal for daily use, helping prevent the spread of germs and protect yourself from airborne particles, viruses, pollen, and other allergens.
This 20 count value pack KN95 face mask is excellent for the office or to share with family. Buy KN95 face masks today for your family or business. Earloop design for comfort and ease of use. An integrated, flexible nose bridge helps ensure proper fit. Properly worn masks can protect against PM10, PM2.5, and smaller particles. BFE>95% (Bacterial filtration efficiency)
Update: In the 2nd half of 2020, the FDA changed their emergency use rules for medical and healthcare professionals. This rule change affected all KN95 masks. This update was in response to the increase in the availability of N95 respirators. KN95 masks continue to provide excellent protection and value for business and personal use.
Omicron Variant and Face Mask Recommendations
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday, Jan. 14, updated its "Types and Masks and Respirators" page to specify that "loosely woven cloth products" offer the least amount of protection, followed by "layered finely woven products." Surgical masks and KN95s provide "even more protection," while approved respirators, like N95s, offer the most. The agency recommends wearing "the most protective mask you can that fits well and that you will wear consistently."
The decision comes as many health experts have urged the public to switch to higher-quality masks, like N95s or KN95s, as the omicron coronavirus variant — which transmits and evades COVID-19 vaccines more easily — rapidly spreads throughout the United States.
Read more on new guidelines.
• MEDICAL GRADE MATERIALS • HIGHLY EFFICIENT FILTRATION • OPTIMAL COMFORT
A KN95 Face Mask can help reduce exposure to biological substances, such as bacteria and viruses. Please note, however, that wearing a mask cannot eliminate the risk of infection as it depends on the proper fit of the wearer. A study published in 2008 showed that masks were up to 80% effective in reducing transmission and infection from an airborne virus. Link Here
- Environmental - The KN95 Face Mask can protect you from pollen, dust, or smoke. The filter has an efficiency of above 95% at 0.3 pm particle size; ordinary pollen particles are about 10 - 1000 pm in size.
- Animal Allergens - The KN95 Face Mask can protect you from animal allergens. Animal allergen particles are about 5 - 10 pm in size.
- Size: 175 x 95mm Quantity 20 Pieces/Box
- Due to Health Regulations, we cannot accept returns on personal protective equipment at this time.
- Need to order a larger supply - Please get in touch with our Sales Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone
- Meets or exceeds CN Standard GB2626-2006
- This is a KN95 mask, NOT an N95 respirator.
- Manufactured in an FDA Registered facility
- KN95 is a CN certification similar to the US N95 and EU FFP2 certifications
- Click here to view 3M's Technical Specifications for KN95 and N95.
- KN95 is an industry standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers
KN95 vs Surgical 3 Ply Face Mask: What is the difference?
- A KN95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and efficiently filter out airborne particles. Note that the edges of the respirator form a seal around the nose and mouth.
- A Surgical Mask is a loose-fitting, disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. Surgical masks are made in different thicknesses and with different abilities to protect you from contact with liquids. A surgical mask may effectively block splashes and large-particle droplets; a face mask, by design, does not filter or block tiny particles in the air transmitted by coughs, sneezes, or specific medical procedures.
- Want to learn more about the difference between KN95 and Surgical Face Mask? Read our Blog
WARNING: This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. Change immediately if contaminated with blood or body fluid. Practice social distancing when possible and sanitize surfaces often.
- Filtering facepiece respirators (“FFRs”) are intended for single usage. Reuse of FFRs is not generally recommended, and disposable FFRs are not approved for routine decontamination. The decision to permit extended use or limited reuse of FFRs, or considerations with respect to cleaning or decontamination should be made in consultation with federal, state, and local public health recommendations and in consultation with occupational health and/or infection control professionals. See Recommended Guidance for Extended Use and limited Reuse of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators in Healthcare Settings, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/hcwcontrols/recommendedguidanceextuse.html#note2 (last updated Mar. 27, 2020); Decontamination & Reuse, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/decontamination-reuse-respirators.html (last updated Apr. 29, 2020).]
* Non-Returnable Notice: Due to safety concerns, face masks as personal hygiene products are NOT returnable. Please be aware of it before placing your order.