Buy KN95 face masks online that are CN certified, genuine, and made in accordance with industry standards. 4-ply foldable KN95 masks have up to 95% filtration efficiency of non-oily suspended particles of 0.3-micron levels. Ideal for daily use, helping prevent the spread of germs and protect yourself from airborne particles, viruses, pollen, and other allergens.
This 20 count value pack KN95 face mask is great for the office or to share with family. Buy KN95 face masks today for your family or business. Ear loop design for comfort and ease of use. Integrated flexible nose bridge helps ensure proper fit. Properly worn masks can protect very well against PM10, PM2.5, and smaller particles. BFE>95% (Bacterial filtration efficiency)
• MEDICAL GRADE MATERIALS • HIGHLY EFFICIENT FILTRATION • OPTIMAL COMFORT
A KN95 Face Mask can help reduce exposure to biological substances, such as bacteria and viruses. Please note however that wearing a mask cannot eliminate the risk of infection as it depends on the proper fit of the wearer. A study published in 2008 showed that masks were up to 80% effective in reducing transmission and infection from airborne virus. Link Here
- Environmental - The KN95 Face Mask can protect you from pollen, dust or smoke. The filter has an efficiency of above 95% at 0.3 pm particle size, normal pollen particles are about 10 - 1000 pm in size.
- Animal Allergens - The KN95 Face Mask can protect you from animal allergens. Animal allergen particles are about 5 - 10 pm in size.
- Size: 175 x 95mm Quantity 20 Pieces/Bag
- In Stock at our US Warehouse
- Due to Health Regulations we are unable to accept returns on personal protective equipment at this time
- Need to order a larger supply - Please contact our Sales Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone
- Meets or exceeds CN Standard GB2626-2006
- This is a KN95 mask NOT a N95 respirator
- Manufactured in an FDA Registered facility
- KN95 is a CN certification similar to the US N95 and EU FFP2 certifications
- Click here to view 3M's Technical Specifications for KN95 and N95
- KN95 is an industry-standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers
WARNING: This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. Change immediately if contaminated with blood or body fluid. Practice social distancing when possible and sanitize surfaces often.
- Filtering facepiece respirators (“FFRs”) are intended for single usage. Reuse of FFRs is not generally recommended, and disposable FFRs are not approved for routine decontamination. The decision to permit extended use or limited reuse of FFRs, or considerations with respect to cleaning or decontamination should be made in consultation with federal, state, and local public health recommendations and in consultation with occupational health and/or infection control professionals. See Recommended Guidance for Extended Use and limited Reuse of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators in Healthcare Settings, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/hcwcontrols/recommendedguidanceextuse.html#note2 (last updated Mar. 27, 2020); Decontamination & Reuse, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/decontamination-reuse-respirators.html (last updated Apr. 29, 2020).]
* Non-Returnable Notice: Due to safety concerns, face masks as personal hygiene products are NOT returnable. Please be aware of it before placing your order.