An advanced combination electrotherapy and ultrasound system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user friendly, ergonomic design at a fraction of what other systems would cost.
Equipped with a color, touchscreen menu-driven interface, the InTENSity CX4 intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The comprehensive library provides recommended electrode placement to ensure better treatment outcomes and improved clinic efficiency.
InTENSity Professional CX4 4-channel stim/ultrasound Combo Unit Features:
- Bilingual touchscreen user-friendly interface
- Dual frequency ultrasound at 1 MHz and 3 MHz
- Low BNR ratio of 5:1
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy: Interferential, Premodulated, TENS (Symmetrical Biphasic, Asymmetrical Biphasic, RAAS*), NMS, Russian, High Volt, and Microcurrent
- Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS*) replicates typical firing patterns of muscle contractions during functional movement for the best therapeutic outcome
- 4 channels of independent stimulation - can be used in combination (linked) or totally independent
- Comprehensive full-color graphic anatomical and pathological libraries with recommended electrode placement
- Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use
- Optional Treatment Cart Available - Call
Class II Medical Device for Professional Use Only