Can be used for post-op and non-operative applications, collateral ligament strains and ruptures and ulnar nerve transposition. The Ossur Innovator X Post-Op Elbow Support may be used following early cast removal to stabilize fractures and post-operative immobilization. Using our proven patented technologies, the Innovator X (extending struts) represent a new standard in design. The removable arm bar kit assists in the prevention of pronation/supination. Innovator hinge provides the most comprehensive range of motion solution in the industry.
Benefiting from Ossur's proven, patented technologies, Innovator X, with extending struts, can help improve patient outcomes. With superior comfort, clean aesthetics and the most user-friendly hinge in post-op bracing, Innovator X was designed to increase patient satisfaction and compliance.
- OneTouch button enables easy release for slide-to-size length adjustments
- Easy-to-use Innovator hinge makes flexion and extension adjustments simple
- Sensil® silicone padding on straps reduces migration for an improved fit and increased stability
- Malleable aluminum cuffs allow customization for increased fit and support
- Post elbow surgery: elbow reconstruction, ligament and tendon repairs, surgical repair of fracture or biceps
- Stable fractures
- Mild to severe soft tissue injuries
- Patented Form Fit® 3-dimensional padding and Lycra® lining improve fit and comfort
- Comfort pad at the neck and shoulder
- Optional arm bar accessory kit provides anti-supination/ pronation control during use
Indications for Use : L3760 suggested HCPCS Code
|Patent #: 5,334,135; 7,037,287
Other U.S. and foreign patents pending
|W-A2310||Arm bar kit|