The adjustable podiatry chair is designed with several features usually associated with far more expensive podiatry chairs. The Hill Podiatry Chair, call to choose color is powered by electric actuators with three distinct adjustable motions. Adjustable range: 24 in (h) - 37 in (h). A recline feature tilts the entire chair to any desired angle. The electric tilt back may be completely lowered to convert to a flat table. Special features include a pull-out foot section for taller patients; a removable, adjustable-angle, stainless-steel pan; an adjustable headpiece for patient comfort; and fold-down armrests. Met Lab certified.
- Electric foot-pedals to control height, back, and tilt (Tendelenburg)
- Lifting capacity: 500 lbs
- Foot section extends 12 in/2-point adjustable headrest
- 73 in (l) x 24 in (w), 2.5 in foam top
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for top*/acrylic thermo-plastic base gray or beige
Download Spec Sheet: Here