Game Ready Cooling Vest features an ergonomic, low-profile, lightweight design based on input from surgeons, team physicians, athletic trainers, and physical therapists. During long and arduous surgeries under hot lamps and layers of protective clothing in the operating room, you now have the Game Ready® Cooling Vest. The Cooling Vest conveniently delivers consistent, adjustable cooling to minimize symptoms associated with mild pain and discomfort while assuring freedom of movement. Customizable temperature control and fit assure personal comfort.
Game Ready® wraps feature a patented, dual-action ATX™ (Active Temperature Exchange) design that enables the simultaneous circulation of ice water and air, integrating proven compression and cold therapies like never before. Active pneumatic (air) compression helps the body pump away swelling and stimulate the flow of oxygen-rich blood. Efficient and even cooling further reduces swelling, muscle spasms, and pain. Game Ready wraps are comprised of an inner, two-chamber “heat exchanger” and a removable, machine-washable, and replaceable outer sleeve. Game Ready Control Unit sold separately.
- Unisex; One size, adjustable for comfort and fit
- Effective, consistent cooling
- Insulation for ear
- Optional pneumatic compression for better surface contact and enhanced cooling
- Temperature adjusts with the simple turn of a dial
- Targeted compression, expandable and adjustable chest straps for comfort and fit, ergonomic center chest opening, neck collar, customizable
- Easy on/off center chest zipper and side straps for customizable fit
- Quick-release back loop keeps hose away out of the user’s way
- 14-foot heavy duty, medical-grade hose assures freedom of movement
- Washable and replaceable outer sleeve
- This item is designed to be used in conjunction with the Game Ready Control Unit