Special Discount - Use Code: PROCT800 for $25 Off this product Today. Designed to meet the demand and expectations of HCP, DC, PT Professionals in Clinical or Home Use for Highly Accurate Cervical Traction. Best in Class Warranty 3 years on All Mechanical Parts.
EverTrac Cervical Traction Device (CTD) is your ultimate cervical traction unit that is safe to be used in the comfort of your home. This device provides you with effective traction or stretching to your neck (cervical area) with direct tractional force toward the occiput or back of the head to effectively reduce strain on the jaw and neck.
This Ready-to-Use EverTrac CTD is different. Designed and built to be better than what is currently available in the Cervical Traction Professional Market.
The EverTrac Cervical Traction Device is intended to treat a musculoskeletal or neurological impairment of the cervical spine to relieve pain, relax muscle spasms, and decompress spinal structures.
Your HCP may advise you base on your conditions. Depending on each individual's condition, EverTrac Cervical Traction Device can be used to treat the below associated conditions:
- muscle tightness around the neck area
- nerve root compression
- neck pain
- upper back pain
Features and Benefits
- Effortless Traction can be obtained with just a few turns of the traction knob. Direct Cable Technology enables Precise & Actual Traction Force rated up to 50 lbs
- Just "TURN" the Traction Knob. 1~2 rotations and it is already pulling against the back of your neck!
- EverTrac CTD DOES NOT require air as the medium to drive the base plate. Instead, Direct Cable Technology is used to provide you with the best and most accurate traction force required as prescribed by your doctor or health professional
- Since NO AIR is required by the device, there is NO GAS LEAKAGE. Just turn the traction knob once until the scale reaches your doctor's prescribed traction force. Once you complete a session, simply press the "Release Button" and you're done
IMPORTANT: DO NOT go beyond the recommendations of your doctor or health professional. Whether intentionally or unintentionally, if you go beyond these recommendations, an existing condition may worsen or become more serious and even cause additional injury.
Class II Medical Device - Professional Use or Personal use by prescription or under the direct care of an HCP
Disclaimer - By purchasing this product I certify that the below statement (s) is/are true.
My health care provider has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this cervical traction product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped. If there is a warranty issue, a replacement part or unit will be issued - no refunds will be given for warranty issues. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.