An improvement to Dynatronics' older TX900 traction device, the new Dynatron TX900+ traction system is great for physical therapy clinics, chiropractors, and in other healthcare settings that involve treating head, neck, and back issues using traction and decompression techniques.
The Dynatron 900+ traction unit provides up to 200 lbs. of traction tension force. This device is simple to operate for intermittent and static traction. Convenient push button controls allow physicians to easily adjust hold and rest times as well as treatment time. Hold and rest traction forces are controlled by easy adjusting knobs. Adjustments can be made to treatment time and force settings at any time during a traction session, allowing users to configure the treatment setting on the fly. Traction speeds for the Dynatron TX900+ can be adjusted easily.
The Dynatron TX900+ Four different traction modes:
- Harmonized intermittent
- Traction Force: Press RESET +SP key in combination to select one of the three ranges: 40 lbs, 110 lbs, 200 lbs
- Traction Force Compensation: Computerized Automatic
- Force Units: Pounds, Kilograms or Newtons>
- Hold/ Rest Time: 1-99 sec. independently set
- Treatment Time: 1-99 min
- Safety System: Multiple protection alarms - service/ overload/ min>max/ remote
- Safety Class: Class I/ Type BF (IEC 60601-1)
- EMC Tested: IEC 60601 / 1-2 Requirements
- Classification: Class II (IIb) as per MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX
- Dimensions: 13.4(L) x 10.6 (W) x 10.6(H) inches
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Table Sold Separately