The newest muscle stimulator recommended for the fitness enthusiast and/or the athlete who engages in frequent competition. The NEW Compex Performance US Muscle Stimulator features a total of 5 programs with 5 levels of progression to help competitive athletes achieve the highest level of performance.
Compex Performance Training Programs:
- Targets slow-twitch muscle fibers. Increases capillarization (blood flow) of the muscles and establishes a working regimen for developing the oxidative power of the endurance muscle fibers.
- Targets both slow- and fast-twitch muscle fibers. Builds muscle size, strength and density.
- Targets fast-twitch muscle fibers. Increases sheer strength and works the muscles at maximum power with less risk of injury to joints and tendons and virtually no cardiovascular or mental fatigue.
- Does not contract the muscle. Clears lactic acid, increases blood flow, promotes muscle relaxation and enables faster recovery.
PRE-WARM UP PROGRAM
- Does not contract the muscle. Runs at a low frequency and increases blood flow and oxygenates the muscles prior to a workout or competition. This program is recommended if there is any risk of cramp.
Compex Performance US Kit includes: Compex Performance US Muscle Stimulator, Battery Charger, CD with User Manual, Electrode Placement Guidebook, Carrying Case, Easy Snap Electrode Lead wires (set of 4), 2"x4" Easy Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 2) and 2"x2" Easy Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 4)
REACH YOUR GOALS WHEN TRAINING WITH COMPEX
- Cyclists – Improve endurance, speed and power
- Runners – Recover quicker, run faster and avoid muscle injury
- Triathletes – Build muscle and Increase strength and recover quicker
- Sprinters – Gain explosive speed and Power
- Football Players – Build muscle, increase strength and recover quicker
- Baseball Players – Attain optimal velocity, agility and explosive power
- Basketball Players – Develop quickness improve performance and jump higher
- Other Athletes – Enjoy all these benefits and more!
With Compex Performance US, you can tailor your training program to suit your exact needs.
Electrostimulation is not meant to be a replacement for traditional strength training exercises. However, electrostimulation does enable you to attain results that were previously unachievable through strength training alone. At best, electrostimulation is meant to be a complement to your existing sports training program. Athletes can utilize a methodology-based sequencing of different training techniques, including electrostimulation, to exploit their distinct and individual benefits for strength training.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)