Intelect® Legend 2 is the next generation in physical medicine modalities.
NEW from Chattanooga. The new standard for clinical electrotherapy and ultrasound. The Intelect® Legend 2 is a two-channel combo electrotherapy system used with or without an optional Cart. Intelect Legend 2 features Chattanooga’s proprietary VMS waveform, which enables more robust, more efficient muscle contractions, while the suggested protocols reduce treatment setup time to help improve clinic workflow. 7" touchscreen user interface. More treatment protocols and more options for treatment customization.
Experience the evolution of the Legend 2 Combo therapy unit. Its clever design and intuitive features make Intelect® Legend 2 the choice for today’s modern practice.
• Easy to Use
- The Legend 2 Suggested Protocol Setup (SPS) menu provides suggested electrotherapy settings, which means more confidence that your patient is receiving the most effective treatment.
• Patient Satisfaction
- Chattanooga’s proprietary VMS waveform provides stronger muscle contractions and increased patient comfort, especially when compared to using Russian waveform.
• Better Results for Your Clinic
- Easy setup leads to reduced treatment times and makes your clinic as efficient as possible, resulting in a greater ROI for your business.
Special Launch Pricing Available: CALL US FOR OUR BEST PRICE OR TO REQUEST A QUOTE 866-425-3209!
FREE SHIPPING | 2-YEAR WARRANTY ON UNIT | 1-YEAR WARRANTY ON APPLICATOR SOUND HEAD
Intelect Legend 2 2-Channel Key Features
- NEW Intelligent User Interface with a Hi-resolution 7” touchscreen - Separated into three sections, the blue section allows complete customization of all waveforms and any parameters. The gray section saves up to 12 shortcuts on the Home screen to start treatments within two button pushes. The green section contains the SPS menu, saved protocols, and other clinical resources.
- NEW Suggested protocol settings (SPS). Select parameters by selecting indications instead of waveforms. Provides the clinician with suggested parameters for each treatment to help get started with confidence. The SPS menu allows therapists to set up a treatment by selecting an indication rather than having to select every waveform and parameter.
- NEW VMS is short for Variable Muscle Stimulation and is a patented Chattanooga feature. The VMS waveform achieves a stronger muscle contraction while increasing patient comfort and decreasing fatigue.
Intelect Legend 2 2-Channel Additional Features
- Patented award-winning, ergonomic modular design
- NEW 12 waveforms for electrical stimulation: VMS, Interferential, Premodulation, Asymmetric Biphasic, Symmetric Biphasic, High Volt, Microcurrent, Russian, VMS Burst, HAN, Direct Current, VMS FR
- NEW HI RESOLUTION Anatomical Library that illustrates an array of pathologies allowing simple explanation of conditions and treatment to the patient.
- NEW: Create up to 25 custom protocols
- NEW Save up to 12 protocol shortcuts on the home screen custom protocols. Begin treatments with two button presses.
- Dual frequency ultrasound at 1 or 3.3 MHz
- Pulsed or Continuous Duty Cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%)
- NEW Ergonomic design ultrasound applicators fit for the hand. Improved coupling detection and monitoring. Standard 5 cm² sound head applicator. Additional sizes: 1 cm², 2 cm², & 10 cm²
- Watertight sound heads for use in underwater therapy
- Optional Therapy System Cart maximizes storage of clinical supplies and organizes cables
- NEW MOBILE Lightweight device with ergonomically designed handle and optional battery. Optional custom carry case available for transporting the device safely and securely.
- NEW Future Proof Technology with the ability to easily update software for additional functionality. Free software upgrades and updated product manuals will be made available.
What's Inside the Box
- Intelect Legend 2 2 channel Combo Unit
- 1 - 5 cm² Sound Head Applicator
- 1 - Electrotherapy Lead wire Channel 1/2
- DURA-STICK II 2.75" (7 cm) Electrodes (4x)
- Mains Power Cord
- Carbon Electrodes (2x)
- INPUT: 100-240V AC, 1.0 to 0.42A, 50/60 Hz
- ELECTRICAL CLASS: Class I
- MODE OF OPERATION: Continuous
- ELECTRICAL TYPE (DEGREE OF PROTECTION)
- ULTRASOUND: TYPE B
- ELECTROTHERAPY: TYPE BF
- ULTRASOUND SPECIFICATIONS
- FREQUENCY: 1 MHz; 3 MHz | DUTY CYCLES: 10%, 20%, 50%, Continuous | PULSE REPETITION RATE: 100 Hz | PULSE DURATION: 1 -5 ms | - Max (ON): 5 ms,
- Min (OFF): 5 ms
This is a Professional Therapy Device and is available for Purchase by Licensed HCP Only. This is a Non Returnable Item