BioStim Digital NMS plus Muscle Stim
Compact NMS (neuromuscular) and Muscle Stimulator measures 3.75" x 2.5" x 1.25" when closed, and opens an additional 2.5" to reveal the easy to read LCD screen and digital keypad.
- Simple to understand instructions guide the user through all of the device's operations.
- Five pre-programmed protocols, three of which are incontinence therapies, ensure ease of use.
- Two waveforms to choose from, asymmetrical or symmetrical biphasic square waves.
- Device can be used as a Muscle Stimulator and/or a TENS device.
- Adjustable pulse rate and pulse width.
- Patient lock system, when activated, allows parameters to be set and locked preventing the patient from changing the settings.
- When patient lock is deactivated, the patient compliance meter is displayed showing the cumulative time the device has been used .
- Timer allows the patient to set the duration of each therapy session.
- The two-channel device incorporates touch proof design.
- Operates on four AA batteries
Types of Stimulation
- Size: 3.75" x 2.5" x 1.25" when closed.
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Includes carrying case, lead wires, 4 electrodes and instructions.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- HCPCS Code : E0745,
- Class II Medical Device - must have prescription or HCP license