Aspen Vista MultiPost Collar
Aspen Vista Multipost Collar
The Vista® MultiPost Collar is the latest addition to Aspen’s award-winning Vista Cervical Collars. This new fully adjustable collar with pivoting occipital panels adds an extra level of support for greater motion restriction. Like the original Vista Collar, the Vista MultiPost Collar is one size adjustable, virtually eliminating waste associated with collar sizing errors. It also features Aspen’s proven cotton-lined pads designed to enhance skin care by reducing patient contact points in the occipital area.
Download Patient Instructions: Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
For the Patient:
- How often do Vista MultiPost Collar pads need to be changed?
- Pads should be changed or cleaned daily
- How do I clean the pads?
- Use a mild soap and water to clean the pads by hand. Pat them dry with a towel and lay out to air dry. Do not use heat to dry the pads
For the Provider:
- How do I select the correct size adjustment?
- Adjust the collar to the shortest size. Place the front panel underneath the patient's chin and dial up to the correct height. The patient's chin should be properly supported and the chin pad should be slightly compressed. By letting go of the dial, it self locks into place