Disclaimer: For the protection of all customers, cold therapy units and pads are non-returnable items.
Provides Hot or Cold water therapy to help reduce symptoms of pain, swelling and stiffness from a variety of conditions
Delivers Hot or Cold water therapy to the feet, hands and other body parts to treat a range of conditions. The ARS delivers fluid thermal therapy 360 degrees around the joint to provide maximum benefit and coverage. Further the patient can detach from the ARS therapy in mid-treatment and return to treatment as needed through the use of the leak proof couplings. Patients can use the ARS either in the home or during their hospital visit.
- Adjustable temperature with a safety setting
- Improves blood circulation and reduces edema/swelling
- Reduces pain and discomfort of neuropathy
- Effective for pain relief in joints and sore muscles
- Can be used on the hands and feet (and all other body parts)
Diabetes and Neuropathic Pain:
The Aqua-relief system helps relieve the discomfort of achy hands/feet by distributing 105° Fahrenheit water around these areas. The warm water greatly improves circulation and provides relaxing therapy. The Aqua-relief system can also be set to relieve swelling and edema. The Aqua relief system has patented designed wraps that are fitted around the feet and hands. A diabetic sock/glove is worn first, and then a water bladder fits snuggly around your hands or feet to provide a custom like fit.
Aqua Relief System: Is a clinical therapeutic pain management and circulatory improvement system that can be used in the home to help with your diabetes. It's an all-in-one system that combines heat therapy and cold therapy, allowing you to reduce edema/swelling, improve blood circulation and reduce the discomforts associated with Diabetes.
- Provides therapy to the affected body part at temperatures of 40°F or 105°F
- Continuous thermal therapy to minimize tissue damage and scarring, to reduce pain and discomfort, and to reduce dependency on pain medication
- Safe and effective for both the professional practitioner and individual user
- Long lasting cold therapy due to extra insulation
- Versatile wraps allow for treatment of any body part. Custom booties and mitts allow for treatment of circulatory and pain problems in the hands and feet
The Aqua-Relief System can be used for the following applications: back, knee, hip, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder, elbow, chest, breast, face and jaw, head, neck, feet, hands, and other specific applications.
About the device:
- Cool or warm water is circulated all around the joint providing optimal 360º treatments
- Can provide cool water for 6-8 hours or Hot with no-limits
- Provides added compression to further reduce pain and inflammation
- Reduces chances of skin damage by continuously circulating the fluid
- Reduces the mess of standard ice or hot therapy with a self contained unit
- Allows movement of the joint while receiving therapy
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - 6
- Product Weight (lbs) - 6
- Width - 4"
- Length - 6"
- Weight Code - G
Parts & Accessories:
- Aqua Relief System #ARS2000B
- Universal Therapy Pad #TPU
- Standard Single Therapy Boot #TPSNG-SM
- Large Single Therapy Boot #TPSN-LG
- Standard Double Therapy Boot #TPDBL-SM
- Large Double Therapy Boot #TPDBL-LG
- Universal Back Therapy Pad #TP1324A
Please read carefully before purchasing:
By purchasing this system, you certify that you are a qualified medical professional or currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed a Cold Therapy product. You agree to read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. You understand that the user will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. You agree to contact a physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this device. You understand that Source Orthopedic is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, Source Orthopedic cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Warranty And Return Information: Cold Therapy Returns
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns on this product. Defective units are covered under the manufacturer's warranty and a warranty replacement will be issued.
Aqua-Relief – about the device:
- Cool or warm water is circulated all around the joint providing optimal 360º treatments.
- Can provide cool water for 6-8 hours or Hot with no-limits.
- Provides added compression to further reduce pain and inflammation.
- Reduces chances of skin damage by continuously circulating the fluid.
- Reduces the mess of standard ice or hot therapy with a self contained unit.
- Allows movement of the joint without loosing the ice.
|Product Weight (lbs) - 6|
|Shipping Weight (lbs) - 6|
|Width - 4"|
|Length - 6"|
|Weight Code - G|
|Aqua Relief System #ARS2000B|
|Universal Therapy Pad #TPU|
|Standard Single Therapy Boot #TPSNG-SM|
|Large Single Therapy Boot #TPSN-LG|
|Standard Double Therapy Boot #TPDBL-SM|
Large Double Therapy Boot #TPDBL-LG
Universal Back Therapy Pad #TP1324A
I am currently under the treatment of a physician. I will read and completely follow all directions provided by the manufacturer, as well as instructions from my physician regarding treatment times, and protocols. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any unusual reactions caused by the use of this unit. I understand that Source Medical is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. By clicking “add to cart” you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
- Size & Dimensions: