3 ply face masks are ideal for use as protection from airborne pollutants or allergens. 3 ply face masks also help protect those around you from coughs, and sneezes. Each mask is made with non woven fabrics designed for comfort, including ear loops meant to eliminate pressure on the outer ear. Mask should fit most adults and children, and is suitable for use when running errands or visiting public areas such as grocery stores, pharmacies, parks, and post offices. These are not hospital or medical grade masks and are only intended for consumer use. EU and CN Approved Standard YY/T0969 Filtration Effectiveness 3.0 microns > 95%
Note: The manufacturer of this mask is an establishment registered with the FDA - certification provided on request
- Disposable Face Mask - Great for daily protection from allergens, and airborne pollutants helping you breathe easier while also protecting others from your coughs and sneezes.
- 3 Layer Construction - These face masks are made of an outer layer of non woven fabric, a middle layer made of a filter fabric, and an inner layer made of a soft, skin gentle facial tissue. Fluid resistant, unlike cloth masks, to provide protection against large droplets or sprays of bodily fluids.
- Comfort Fit Design - Comfortable extra soft elastic ear loops with non woven skin-friendly fibers are designed to eliminate pressure to the outer ear.
- One Size Fits Most - Disposable face mask comfortably fits most adults and children, a great item to have within any household first aid kit.
- Suitable Uses - Ideal for use running errands or visiting public areas such as grocery stores, pharmacies, parks, post offices, and more - where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- In Stock for Fast Delivery from our US Warehouse
- * Non-Returnable Notice: Due to safety concern, face masks as personal hygiene products are NOT returnable. Please be aware of it before placing your order.
- Looking to order in larger quantities? Contact our sales team for a quote and delivery estimate - email@example.com or call 866-425-3209